Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Evil Pollution!! šŸ˜”

Hey bloggers!!!
Its Tilly here again OwO and im just relaxing because..
Im about to finish all my work!!!!!^^ All I need to do is post this very sad post :(

Its about how bad pollution is!!

This is my fan (well kinda) SCROLL DOWN!!




Soo uhh this is it and here if you scroll again UwU you can see what i mean


            Good side!!                                                                                                   Bad side :(


                                                            







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post