Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

My 3D Beautiful Blue Bird ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ™‚

 Hey Bloggers!

Welcome back to my blog!! On Tuesday we made some 3D Birds, the background for me was hills and a river, I enjoyed this because I got to see what other peoples ideas were to, I really enjoyed getting others ideas and turning it into my own big idea, me and my bestfriend Honey decided to make the same thing just our birds were shaded differently! I hope that you enjoy this 3D art I made! Have you ever made 3D art? Bye Bloggers! Cya next time!!










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. My name is Duke and I attend Mangapapa School in Gisborne. I like how you used heaps of colours that look cool as, real cool. I like the colours you use for the bird. I like the mountains and the clouds and the snow on the hills. I like the flower that you put on the side right beside the bird. I like the birds that are standing on the stuff.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post