Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Amazing Aladdin!!

Hello bloggers for the whole week we have been doing aladdin performances to people/ adults and more..
we have been working so hard to achive this and we worked for about 12 weeks to make this amazing thing and expecially all the main characters who had to nervously sing.. They did amazing they only took 2 weeks for them to already get used to the micro phones, lights, and much more, if they forgot there line they would just stick with it and do amazing and I was in the choir for the other cast to! so basically there were 2 casts TAHI and RUA. They both preformed on different nights also because we had alot of people auditioning. If you auditioned who would you have wanted to be? 

 


HONEY!!! MY BFFFFFFF (CAST RUA)

Photos By TOROA Hub/My Hub


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tilly
    You were really good in Aladdin and probably one of the best dancers I have ever seen. I hope you were proud of yourself after your nights. Maybe next time you could leave out that blurred picture and add in another one?
    From Amelia:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post