Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

 Hello bloggers!! today im posting a slide that has heaps of random songs so if your bored at home doing boring homework you can go on slides and put on some music, I enjoyed making this because we put heaps of  effort into making this and me and my friends worked really hard to make this and we spent heaps of time into making this we have had this about for a year and don't use it much so feel free to make a copy of the slide :D but please put in some credits to me and the girls who made this slide! Have you ever made a slide like this?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post