Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Smiley Robot!


 Hi Again! 

Today is our cross country and im in yellow house so im wearing yellow, this morning at maths we created robots. They had to be straight angles and more but no circles, Smiley has a circle.. His eyes and moth this is what he looks like.. We were ONLY supposed to do 8 but I did all the Angles.. My teacher said its ok! As you can see his smile is his own facial of showing every smile is different. I hope you like this and here it is when I have measured the Angles. 

Tilly :D



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post