Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Holes (An Amazing Book That You Should Read And Watch!

 Hi fellow bloggers, Tilly here. for the last few weeks in reading we have been reading a book called Holes. It's about a boy called Stanley Yelnats, his name can be read backwards and forwards. Stanley was accused for stealing a famous baseball players shoes, Clyde Livingston! When he was crossing the road Clyde´s shoes landed on Stanley´s head. Stanley is always seeming to be in the wrong place at the wrong time because of his dirty old pig stealing great great grandfather!. He also is a little bit overweight so the teacher picks on his some time he even get bullied by Derik D. A little boy at school. The teacher embarrass Stanley and makes him feel embarrassed..  If my name was like Stanleys it would be Tilly Yllit...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post