Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Have You Ever Been Camping?

 Have you ever been camping? Hi, im Tilly and last week I went camping at Wainui  Camp, its was great because we got to do kayaking, Coast-erring, lots of things! This blog is about my favourite thing I did at camp! Comment if you have ever been camping and where did you go? We also got to play colour tag! Purples had to tag green, green had to tag red and red had to get purple, have you ever played colour tag? whats your favourite outside game? Thank you for viewing my blog please comment some feedback, thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post