Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Basic Facts Bricks

Hi im Tilly and this is my basic facts Bricks, What is Basic Fact Bricks? Its my work my teacher made for every kid so we can work out all of the times tables, pluses, divided byes,subtract, you get what i mean! I can times 204 times 3 = its easy 612! Now that is hard maths, What is your hardest time table you know? My teacher, made the slides for every kid in the class so they could do the math they set for us! Please give me some feedback, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post