Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Hundertwasser Art!!!

 











Hi Bloggers, its me Tilly and this is my art that I have been doing for 3-4 weeks I think. This is my Hundertwasser art. Can you find the hidden faces? I have 3! Tell me if you found them and where they are. Here is a clue: Im Soft and fluffy and live above you. That is where you will find one, please comment some feedback and more things that you think I could do better next time, also tell me you favourite bit and least favourite bit. My favourite is the sky, I love the clouds, my least favourite is the Lollipop trees, I think I could have done better on them.

Sincerely ~ Tilly

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Matilda you can call me Tilly for short, I’m a year 5 at Kokatahi -Kowhitirangi school. I like how you used bright colours in your colourful art. I like the lolly pop trees the most, but the mountains you could have tried to make little tree shapes. I could make out a bird in the clouds, it’s like the fluffy clouds were the eyes and the rain is tears, last the little pice on the mountain looks like a beak. Did you have a nice day at school today? Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post